Valve has announced a new portable platform called Steam Deck. However, you will be able to connect it to a larger screen, dock it and connect everything you normally can to a PC. It is a laptop that will come in several different price ranges. The only difference between the price ranges is the storage space and they look like this: $ 399 for 64 GB, $ 529 for 256 GB and $ 649 for 512 GB.
It will not be locked to Steam, it can install third-party applications. Steam Deck launches in December. Below you will find the specifications.
• CPU: AMD Zen 2 4c/8t, 2.4-3.5GHz (up to 448 GFlops FP32)
• GPU: 8 RDNA 2 CUs, 1.0-1.6GHz (up to 1.6 TFlops FP32)
• RAM: 16 GB
• Storage: 64GB, 256GB, 529GB versions
• Display: 7″ diagonal, 1280×800 (16:10), 60Hz LCD touchscreen
• Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack, dual mics, multichannel USB-C/Bluetooth output
• Controls: Two analog sticks with capacitive touch, D-pad, face buttons, analog triggers, bumpers, assignable grip buttons, “view” and “menu” buttons
• Trackpads: There’s two of them, and Valve says that they have “55% better latency compared to Steam Controller.”